Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I need more hours in the day

I honestly, honestly do not know how I am ever going to do everything that I need to for school. I'm behind on my watching the lectures, and I have a crazy hard assignment due on Saturday that will take me, according to the teacher, at least six hours. Except I need to do some reading and watch a lecture to actually know what it is I am supposed to be doing. So add another three hours to that. Plus all the books for RfYA, which, they're easy, and I like them, but they still take time. That's what I did last night instead of anything actually useful. At least I was actually doing homework.

I've been having such a hard time sleeping recently, and I have decided to just embrace it and stay up doing homework. Of course, I'm a little sleepy now, but I suppose I'll just have to sleep on the weekends.

I try really hard not to get discouraged and to remember that I'm where I want to be and that I like it. It doesn't always work. It especially doesn't help anything that I still don't know what is actually going on in UI this semester, and I'm supposed to have a posting this week about Structure of the Scientific Revolution, but I don't know what I'm supposed to say about it!

Gah!!

No comments: