Saturday, January 3, 2009

Use it or lose it, I always say

(If my updates are still getting emailed to my former TA, I apologize.)

Since I have this blog here already, I figure I'll use it to chronicle my Adventures in Academia.

My classes for next semester officially start in about 24 hours. I am scared shitless. I am retaking the Understanding Information class that kicked my ass last semester, which I am not looking forward to. I was really hoping I could get away with being able to turn in the assignments I've already done, but it doesn't seem like that will be the case.

Add this workload to my Resources for Young Adults class, which, while cool, will also kick my ass. The amount of work for this class is effing ridiculous (hee...I've been spelling "redonk" so much, that I have a hard time remembering the actual spelling of that word). I really do not know how I'm going to ever get everything done. Also, I have to attend all three of the three hour on campus sessions for this class. What could we possibly be talking about for nine hours???????? And of course, the first of these three hour sessions starts an hour before my plane lands. I suppose I could get an earlier flight, but then I would have to book an extra night at the hotel, and I'll have an entire day of free time waiting for this class to start. I guess I could go sightseeing, since I certainly won't have time any other time.

In addition to these two ass kicking classes, I have Retrieving Information, of which I know NOTHING. I know I am registered for it, but I haven't heard from the teacher, and it won't be live on Blackboard until sometime next week, possibly as late as Thursday. So that will be an adventure.

I am so excited. *eye roll*

No comments: